Microtelecom Perseus Software Defined Receiver.

But good hardware is vital to performance. A fast PC is necessary or you will face many audio drop-outs. See more ideas about Ham radio, Amateur radio, Radio communication. The license file for the full V5 Perseus software (my latest blog post) is available at the price of 59 Euro. Accurate spectra with 8 selectable FFT windows: Hann, Blackman, Hamming, Sin^3, Sin^5, Nuttall, Flat Top P401. Handewitt (North Germany) my own uploads (FM, OIRT and MW), Boston 1986 & 1991 and some more (these appeared in a forum some years ago). He is known to have cut off Medusa's head. The RTL-SDR is an ultra cheap software (recommended site) defined radio based on DVB-T TV tuners with RTL2832U chips. RX: Freqency range: 10KHz - 54MHz. Perseus (her explanation) on Linux: Gqrx and gr-osmosdr.

Hands down, I prefer to use the QS1R over the others. There are now dozens of software defined radio packages that support the ultra cheap RTL-SDR. We are the most advanced email group service on the Internet. I don't think PSK31 is "getting" more automated. Get Perseus software version $70 $01 Set DDC sampling rate $70 $02 Start recording $70 $03 Stops recording $70 $04 Set filter bandwidth $70 $05 Enable/disable sound output $70 $06 Set Noise Blanker (On/Off and mode) $70 $07 Enable/disable Noise Reduction $70 $08 Enable/disable Auto Notch $70 $09 Enable/disable CW Peak $70 $0A Set Volume. Power source is an external 5v power supply which comes supplied as standard in the pack. As this technology evolves, low-level designing methods for prototyping FPGA-based applications did not change throughout the decades. Click HERE to see our YouTube Channel. The first video compares the Airspy HF+ with the Perseus SDR. I update the latest ham radio software links as soon as they come out so ether check back regular or enter your details above in the notify box and you will get a email every time I update the amateur radio software links.

• IC-756Pro3 as 2nd RX with IC-7700
  • ZS-1 Zeus-1 Transceiver-9370 - SSB-Electronic GmbH
  • Xiuang! WWX.Net SWS: //italymilan.accountant/Italy-Rome
  • Cyber Daily News – 2020-09-12 – STATOPERATOR
  • Audio/Video Recorder, Editor, Converter. Capture streaming
  • SDR# and Airspy Downloads
  • Perseus - SSB-Electronic GmbH

Perseus SDR Home Page

I have passed the City & Guilds exam back in 1984, but have never used it. I was thinking about a license application in the new year. GPS receiver code base which supports the RTL-SDR. The initial version was Version was made available on February My radio setup Since I already had a PC dedicated for SDR work and running two SDR-IQs without problems, I. If you hear or read the word 'Perseus', you can't help but think of the Greek myth. We are pleased to announce the release of v1.33 of SDRuno. The Perseus software versions starting with 2.1i support XP, Vista and Windows 7 and comes with one driver for 32 and 64 bit systems. As the Perseus is not fitted with a muting line, RL1 should be SPDT with the second contact set breaking the audio signal path to the speaker or otherwise inhibiting the SDR audio output. Geographic and Azimuthal projection, Ham prefix and QTH lookup, CQ and ITU Zones. It works with Linrad and the SDR-14, SDR-IQ, and Perseus receivers and offers the sub-modes JT65A, JT65B, and JT65C. Some SDR-style hardware including the SDR-IQ, Perseus, SoftRock, and FUNcube Dongle are also supported.

Custom controls are invoked by pressing and holding the asterisk key (*) with Numkey0-9. See more ideas about Amateur radio, Ham radio, Radio. Using the display shown above, the WSJT input channels are. Please note that the lower sample rates are not accurate. CODE300-32 is a software based. Start Spectrum Lab, and select one of the preconfigured 'Quick settings' for Perseus (look at these guys): In SL's main menu, select Quick Settings - Image cancelling DC receivers - "Perseus (look at these guys), 125 kHz sampling, downconverter, adjustable filter" If not done yet, also let let SL know where. See more ideas about Ham radio, Amateur radio, Radio. The range of port numbers from 1024 to 49151 are the registered ports. Rig Control Ham Radio Deluxe Rig Control provides rig control through a richly featured full. GIFDS consists of a network of Perseus SDR (Software Defined Radio) receivers equipped with a MiniWhip antenna each.

No SW frequency operates 24 hours. It is also possible to define control functions for the numeric keypad. Sep 19, 2020 - Explore Torre's board "Ham radio" on Pinterest. Look for new OGL materials in the Scaife Viewer. V3 models and above only). Buy from EladUSA with Factory Support from Microtelcom PERSEUS is a software defined VLF-LF-MF-HF receiver based on an outstanding direct sampling digital architecture. Broadcast band listing is still a passion and I have a Perseus Software (https://rusraftfed-old.ru/forum/?serial=5967) Defined Radio I use mainly for this purpose. It features a 14 bit 80 MS/s analog-to-digital converter, a high-performance FPGA-based digital down. All of the programs are available free of charge, licensed under the GNU General Public License. Stand-alone Specifications updated 6 June 2020.

The South America VLF Network (SAVNET)

Our SDR control does use own demodulators as well and is mainly made for data communication purposes. SDRuno supports RSP1, RSP1A, RSP2, RSP2pro, RSPdx and the RSPduo. With knobs and buttons, multifunctions color display and USB HID interface, TMate2 allows the control of main functions of SDR software as FDM-SW2, PowerSDR and Perseus. Both are top of the class and share the same arhitecture as SDR MK1. Although I make extensive use of macros, I sometimes have unscripted, extended conversations that go beyond exchanging name, QTH, and station setup. In his tests Leif tests both units at 14 MHz and finds that the HF+ has about 15 dB better sensitivity compared to the. The QS1R manufacturer is open to.

Review of the FDM-S2 SDR receiver.

But when I tried to set it all manually, it worked: With. All frequency, mode (emission type), bandwidth and signal-management functions are controlled by means of clearly-marked buttons and sliders. The virtual serial port driver for Windows. Perseus Third Party Software Guide by Willi Passmann - brief descriptions of ca. 50 software solutions for the PERSEUS, as well as FAQ-addresses "SDR - Special": Link list, covering PERSEUS and SDRs: Shuttle Pro V2 The USB Interface for Perseus: Installation- and Operating Manual, AutoHotkey-Script and Preference File. All bu Prior to 1938 all vehicles were manual transmission. There are lots of other places dedicated to this great radio (see sidebar link to Guy's "Five Below" blog and other links found on his site) so I won't go into details here. ExpertSDR2 runs under Windows XP/7/8/10 x32 or x64, Linux Ubuntu x64 and MacOS (MacOS currently beta). The unwanted sideband is completely removed in this way and demodulation can't probably be better. I have a problem with the Perseus SDR, number 2. CODE300-32 is designed to work with your existing equipment any special.

Our mobile version, SDR-Portal, can be accessed here. If you know of a program that is missing please leave. I made the s9 generator by Norcal. Please note though, that Microtelecom produce and supports a Windows only SDRDK, that. You may not hear anything unless you are listening at the right time, or you may hear another language, or you may hear some other country sharing the frequency. MK2R provides three ways for the application to. The Null-modem emulator (com0com) is a kernel-mode virtual serial port driver for Windows. Normal usage requires a standard SSB transceiver and a personal computer with soundcard. As SDR radio hobbyists we typically spend a lot of time looking into the specs of the hardware, but we don't but as much consideration into the software side of things. With the Spectrum Laboratory Wide-FM demodulation is possible, very experimental though.

The SDR.hu project has been finished

Now let's zoom on a typical PSK aggregate signal of station FUG on 8454.8 kHz, and decode STANAG 4285 by means of amateur decoding. Wellbrook 1530 Loop for LF Wellbrook 1530 Loop for LF On 29/07/2020 06: 18, 'Simon Brown' [email protected] Total Recorder captures any audio from the Internet, streams video and audio, records audio from a DVD/CD, microphone, or line-in, and edits and converts any formats. All contestants get an email of confirmation after. Perseus SDR-RADIO Ten-Tec Argonaut, Jupiter, OMNI VII (Radio), OMNI VII (Remote), Orion, RX-350, Eagle. The receiver is designed to operate on a PC under Windows 2020, XP, or Vista (USB lead supplied). Enter your callsign and click OK. On this next screen click the New Key Request button. Besides providing all the required software signal processing for the PC platforms, the PERSEUS software (https://rusraftfed-old.ru/forum/?serial=8577) has a comfortable graphical interface, is simple to use and. The Airspy HF+ is a new high performance yet low cost ($199 USD) HF/VHF specialty SDR. All software that you can find here is freely downloadable and.

Such components include mixers, filters, amplifiers. The Perseus receiver is an SDR with a direct sampling architecture and the ability to store up to 1.6 MHz of the RF spectrum on a PC. The effective dynamics exceeds 100 dB in SSB and CW also for signals of minimum spacing, an excellent value that few devices reach. Dec 3, 2020 - Explore Len's board "Masts, Antennas et al" on Pinterest. But enough of Greek myth. The V5 software checks your unit serial number and tells the user if his units is eligible for a free license or not. You can also connect to the. Original PERSEUS SDR Software Software to read PERSEUS (go to website) Record Bandscan Files (evaluation version for 60 days) If are no owner of a PERSEUS (https://rusraftfed-old.ru/forum/?serial=8861) receiver you can test this software for 60 days. Erik VK4AES "Mr EasyPal" is silent key as of 14th March 2020. The Perseus is an older high performance direct sampling HF only SDR, although it comes at the high price of about $1000 USD. Sort by Name ascending; Name descending order; Date added ascending; Date added descending order; 20 per page 20 per page; 40 per page; 60 per page; 120 per page; 240 per page; Userlists Lists for PERSEUS (https://rusraftfed-old.ru/forum/?serial=8861) SDR Receiver Data Files to display received stations in the monitor window of PERSEUS (https://rusraftfed-old.ru/forum/?serial=8861) SDR.

We are on a mission to change commercial and amateur radio. You also can use a lot of WEB SDRs on Windows and Android, like - Wide-band WEB SDR. That key design starting point difference is not insignificant, and truly pre-defines what the total scope is, or the total range for the software "define-ability" of one SDR radio design vs. another. Download Null-modem emulator for free. BobMeters is a CAT Software collection specifically designed for PERSEUS and PowerSDR to add classic feel to these SDR radios. It tests two different transfer mechanisms for data. In receiving mode the software provides two independent receiving channels with up to 312 kHz bandwidth. It features a 14 bit 80 MS/s analogue-to-digital converter, a high-performance FPGA-based digital down-converter and a high-speed 480 Mbit/s USB2.0 PC interface. In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps. S-meter dBm-meter added; USB stream receiver support for SDRplay, RTL-SDR and HackRF added.

PERSEUS Microtelecom SDR receiver
1 Perseus Direct-Sampling SDR Receiver 96%
2 Free download sdr radio (Windows) 24%
3 Forum - SDRplay Users Independent forum 49%
4 SDRuno Version 1.33 Released – SDRplay 28%
5 Installing and using HDSDR 49%
6 A frame-based domain-specific language for rapid 17%
7 Tested by Experts - Best Software Defined Radio (SDR) Kit 4%
8 Satellite Decoding Software now supports all RSPs – SDRplay 9%
9 DX Atlas: Amateur Radio software 9%
10 Blog - ERGO - Ergo Radio Software 17%

Perseus Software Defined Radio

All manipulations of the GUI are performed using the computer mouse. To this aim, leveraging the nascent High-Level. ZEUS ZS-1 HF SDR Transceiver. IF output' - new keyboard shortcuts for Lo/HiCut and WAV files - 'spectrum' switchable to Autocorrelation/Cepstrum display (Click on 'Spectrum' label) - TX-Button for HRD(DDE) / CAT to HDSDR - added 'Double Size' option in Frequency Input Dialog - Frequency Manager now provides 5 User Banks - many fixes and improvements Version 2.63 (July 20, 2020) - offset. PicoSDR 8x8 back panel RJ-45 connectors. Weak Signal Communication SoftwareWSJT, MAP65, and WSPR are open-source programs designed for weak-signal digital communication by amateur radio. Ham radio and shortwave videos, articles, and blog, with some action band scanning thrown in as well. Selection of software according to "Sdr software sdr-iq" topic. All they had to do was modify their code so that their programs could read the I/Q data from the RTL-SDR dongle. Perseus goes FM The SDR-specific advantages that shortwavelistener.

PERSEUS is a direct sampling, software defined receiver covering 10 kHz to 30 MHz (or, without preselector, to 40 MHz). While the concept of SDR is not new, the rapidly evolving capabilities of digital electronics render. Panadapter SDR Receiver 12-bit ADC Compatible SDRPlay RSP1 0 review COD US$79.99 US$150.99 47% Off PortaPack H1 For HackRF One 1MHz-6GHz SDR Receiver and Transfer AM FM SSB ADS-B SSTV Ham Radio Transceiver 14 reviews COD. See more ideas about Ham radio, Amateur radio, Diy electronics. I had been reading about software defined radio. Pavia di Udine, Italy. This package contains: SDR# (SDRSharp) x86 revision 1784 5e39db3 (2020-11-23) – The best free SDR software for Airspy and RTL-SDR dongles! XRIT and HRPT software already supported the RSP1A, RSP2, and RSPduo). Exit the original Perseus software. Flex-1500, Flex-3000, and Flex-5000 models).

Once connected the radio to the mixer and the mixer to the soundcard I use either Winrad or Flexradio or Dream software and have perfect SSB, AM, ECSS, Synchronous AM, CW, RTTY, FAX, FM whatever modulation, IF-DSP, Noise reduction, Noise blanker and digital AGC. MAP65-IQ is similar to MAP65 but uses only one polarization. Nov 29, 2020 - Explore Dr Jeseuss's board "SDR" on Pinterest. The Microtelecom Perseus (https://rusraftfed-old.ru/forum/?serial=7439) is a multi-mode, software defined receiver covering 10 kHz to 40 MHz. I've been a PSK31 user since 2020 and a straight key CW operator for one year. RTLTool is a tool for exploring the dongles a bit. For each SDR we compare the cost, frequency range, ADC. By October 2020 word got around that this new SDR would soon appear on the market. It may interest ham radio enthusiasts, hardware hackers, tinkerers and anyone interested in RF. Elektor sdr Elektor sdr.

PowerSDR VAC input channel (Virtual cable 1 in this example) must be configured to receive audio from the WSJT OUTPUT channel as well. It features a 14 bit 80 MS/s analog-to-digital converter, a high-performance FPGA-based digital down-converter and a high-speed 480 Mbit/s USB2.0 PC interface. With the advent of Software Defined Radio (SDR) a whole new type of radio has emerged. QSpectrumAnalyzer RTL-SDR SpectraVue RFSpace SDR-IQ, SDR, SDR-IP, NETSDR Spectrum Lab Microtelecom Perseus SDR-IQ Any. October 13 2020 18: 27: 12 ACCESSORIES: dir: October 31 2020 09: 14: 53 APPLICATION NOTES: dir: June 07. You can create an unlimited number of virtual COM port pairs and use any pair to connect one COM port based application to another. To take the Perseus SDR back to "out of the box" settings, you can do the following. The lineup of SDRs –that is, the receiver hardware –discussed below typically has better filtering, preselectors, shielding, and receiver architecture focused on HF performance. In the end he finds some minor spurious signals, but notes that they have absolutely no adverse effects once an antenna is connected. FireWire Link for more information) If your PC is not new enough to upgrade: Before installing PowerSDR v2.8 under Win7, you must install the full SP1.

Minimum hardware requirement Intel Core i3 1.6GHz or higher, video card. Using a switchboard to switch all available RX/TX antennas also to the Funcube Dongle: WebSDR. The ASAPS demo mode restricts predictions to a fixed date (January of the current year), level of ionospheric activity (T index=50), and the amateur frequency set; otherwise the user is free to input a range of data, and explore the program's different display formats. Shortwave Listening Tips: Listen to Asia and Australia in the morning and listen to Europe at night. SimJT is a utility program that generates simulated signals for test purposes. Manufacturer: MICROTELECOM 0 review(s) Tweet. Maybe somebody still. Depending on which half of the globe you live on things are either cooling down or warming up, and the weather will soon have you inside your lab in order to keep warm, or, for those down South – to stay cool. But there are some serious issues with regards the FM+, and the particularly stupid restrictions imposed by the Mussolini attitude of the developers. SDR Software (RSP Compatible) Software that is compatible or can integrate with SDRplay Devices a software list can be found here.

The supplied Bonito Switchbox features RadioControl for more than 100 radios without the need for additional hardware since the switchbox includes level converters for ICOM, YAESU, Kenwood, TenTec, Elecraft, Bonito RadioJet and others (see list). When I was trying to decide which SDR to start with, I downloaded the Perseus software and spent a few hours hooking into remotes around the world. The V5 software package also contains a demo version which has exactly the same functionality of the full version but its use is restricted to the 20 m band. The result with the original Perseus software limited to 50 KHz is a terribly distorted signal with the Perseus software. Thank you to Nils Schiffhauer (DK8OK) for submitting an article documenting his tests on the Airspy HF+ Discovery (pdf mirror). I must make enquiries about this, as I have no idea about this side of the radio hobby at all. CODE300-32 is designed to work with your existing equipment any special hardware are required, just connect your audio line output from your receiver to the input of the sound card of your pc. CODE300-32 provides all functions required to. We are now proud to introduce the Zeus ZS-1 fully Digital Defined Tra. I would have expected the suppliers of this not inexpensive SDR to supply "auto run" software and updates for the many computer illiterate users like myself. Buy from EladUSA with Factory Support from Microtelcom.